Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Music Museum
We visited the Museum of Making Music in Carlsbad this morning. Parker has been noticing the different instrument sounds in music lately, so I've been naming and describing the different instruments to him. It was nice for him to be able to see them in person--drums, trumpets, saxophones, tubas, guitars, pianos, etc. The best part of the museum, for Parker, was the "interactive" room at the end, where you can put headphones on and try out different instruments. He especially loved the drum set (which sounds really cool through the headphones), but I finally had to pull him off so other kids could have a turn!
(p.s. This was my first experiment editing a video with iMovie on my new computer, so bear with me! It's pretty fun to use, so I'm looking forward to learning how to use it better.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment