We're slowly working on getting rid of our lawn, little by little. (I mean, who likes to mow? And we live in a desert for goodness sakes. I can't even remember the last time it rained...I think it's about time we all started saving a little water!) Right now, we're in the process of digging up the front area and planting succulents to match what we've already got along the street. Luckily Parker loves digging in dirt, and loves shovels, so the project is moving along much faster thanks to his help! Or...not really.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Helping in the Garden
We're slowly working on getting rid of our lawn, little by little. (I mean, who likes to mow? And we live in a desert for goodness sakes. I can't even remember the last time it rained...I think it's about time we all started saving a little water!) Right now, we're in the process of digging up the front area and planting succulents to match what we've already got along the street. Luckily Parker loves digging in dirt, and loves shovels, so the project is moving along much faster thanks to his help! Or...not really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment