I'm always eager to introduce Parker to arts and crafts that he might not be quite ready for yet, but I'm sure they'll grow on him soon enough! Today we tried fingerpainting for the first time...he was intrigued at first, until he tried to suck his thumb with paint all over his fingers! But I think he created a lovely little masterpiece (check out those circles!), and can't wait for more.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Fingerpainting
I'm always eager to introduce Parker to arts and crafts that he might not be quite ready for yet, but I'm sure they'll grow on him soon enough! Today we tried fingerpainting for the first time...he was intrigued at first, until he tried to suck his thumb with paint all over his fingers! But I think he created a lovely little masterpiece (check out those circles!), and can't wait for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment