Last week, as Jared began to take down the last remaining wall in the bathroom, we encountered the first in a string of many surprises! Parker and I were playing outside in the backyard when I heard an "uh-oh" from in the bathroom...I ran inside to see what was wrong, and discovered that a sheet of plywood was all that separated Parker's room from the bathroom! The wood was in fact the back of an old built-in bookcase in his room...needless to say, the entire bookcase was torn apart, and Parker's room had a surprise "en suite" bathroom for about a week! Roomy :) It also contributed to additional mess, craziness, and work, as we had to move most of his belongings out of his room and cover up the furniture that was left so it wouldn't get too dusty. However, I'm seeing this as a positive development, as I can use it as an opportunity to repaint Parker's room with some new "big boy" colors!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Not Part of the Plan...
Last week, as Jared began to take down the last remaining wall in the bathroom, we encountered the first in a string of many surprises! Parker and I were playing outside in the backyard when I heard an "uh-oh" from in the bathroom...I ran inside to see what was wrong, and discovered that a sheet of plywood was all that separated Parker's room from the bathroom! The wood was in fact the back of an old built-in bookcase in his room...needless to say, the entire bookcase was torn apart, and Parker's room had a surprise "en suite" bathroom for about a week! Roomy :) It also contributed to additional mess, craziness, and work, as we had to move most of his belongings out of his room and cover up the furniture that was left so it wouldn't get too dusty. However, I'm seeing this as a positive development, as I can use it as an opportunity to repaint Parker's room with some new "big boy" colors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment