You may have noticed that Parker's hair has been getting rather long lately...and blonde, and luxurious, and so blowing-in-the-breeze. So, it seemed like it was time to take him for a little trim. I tried out a new kids' barbershop near our house, and while the barber was very friendly, and Parker tried his best to be a brave little soldier, I realized that I really missed his locks once they were gone! But, the new 'do makes him look so grown-up and like such a brainy brunette. He's ready for picture day at school! I'm sure the honey-dipped highlights will be back in no time--this is a sunshine kind of kid. Now, say "cheese"!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Little Off the Top
You may have noticed that Parker's hair has been getting rather long lately...and blonde, and luxurious, and so blowing-in-the-breeze. So, it seemed like it was time to take him for a little trim. I tried out a new kids' barbershop near our house, and while the barber was very friendly, and Parker tried his best to be a brave little soldier, I realized that I really missed his locks once they were gone! But, the new 'do makes him look so grown-up and like such a brainy brunette. He's ready for picture day at school! I'm sure the honey-dipped highlights will be back in no time--this is a sunshine kind of kid. Now, say "cheese"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment