I had quite romantic notions about decorating the Christmas tree with Parker for the first time...although I quickly learned that the fantasy and reality were fairly different! We did listen to a great Christmas jazz CD (thanks Ian and Krista!), and I sipped coffee and cocoa. Parker viewed the ornaments mostly as new and exciting (though unfortunately very delicate and special) playthings, and was frustrated to learn that once they were hanging from the tree, they were meant to stay there! And then he was forced to pose for photos in front of the tree. But, he does seem to think that the tree is "so pretty," and loves the "lights on it."
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Decorating the Tree
I had quite romantic notions about decorating the Christmas tree with Parker for the first time...although I quickly learned that the fantasy and reality were fairly different! We did listen to a great Christmas jazz CD (thanks Ian and Krista!), and I sipped coffee and cocoa. Parker viewed the ornaments mostly as new and exciting (though unfortunately very delicate and special) playthings, and was frustrated to learn that once they were hanging from the tree, they were meant to stay there! And then he was forced to pose for photos in front of the tree. But, he does seem to think that the tree is "so pretty," and loves the "lights on it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment